Experiential Events -Drive Consumer Engagement
Experiential events (live events, trade shows, consumer activations, conferences) have become a crucial part of many global brand’s marketing budget, according Forrester Research report, event marketing accounts for nearly 14% of the overall marketing spend. Why is experiential event marketing so effective? When it is designed and executed successfully, it allows for consumers to actively engage and interact with a brand in a personal and meaningful way. The ultimate goal of experiential marketing is to have the consumer leave the event with a positive emotional experience which can influence brand awareness and generate brand consideration.
The Value of Experiential Events for Brands
- Experiential events take your targeted consumers on a journey that you design, which will guide them to a desired destination through activation and engagement strategies.
- Consumer event activations can accelerate purchase decisions.
- Live event venues attract thousands of attendees as physical activations offer experiences that cut through the traditional advertising clutter and touches the receptive subconscious of the brain.
Experiential Event Management
4 EON specializes in environment venue transformations that uses innovative design and fabrications to make an immersive interactive experience for the attendees. We work with many Fortune 500 companies on experiential event concepts to deliver convincing brand messages to a global audience.
4 EON’s creative teams, design, fabricate, execute and staff activation events that connect brands to consumers to encourage purchase intent and brand consideration.
For the last 14 years 4 EON has been a global partner that works within a brand’s budget to integrate cost effective experiential event solutions. No matter what type of event you need, we can deliver cutting-edge ideas that are designed to wow your attendees and exceed all expectations. When you partner with 4 EON for your next event, we will come up with solutions that will stimulate the senses and captivate imaginations through spectacular theatrical and visual concepts and flawless execution. Our event management creatives will show you how to engage your audiences while extending your business event goals in an enthralling fashion. Check out some of our case studies of when we have worked with brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley and Vogue Eyewear.
4 EON’s mission statement is 4 everything or nothing, which means our company’s reputation relies on success and exceeding all client expectations to foster partnerships with brands that last years. 4 EON’s event planning goals are to:
- Outline and develop your event concepts and goal objectives.
- Use your events to activate target consumers and drive excitement, innovation and brand awareness.
- Come up with event ideas that put a focus on the attendees experience and interaction.
- Convey brand messaging and content in meaningful ways to provide the a positive return on investment (ROI)
- To effectively manage your event budget with coordinating all vendors and deliverables.